Klik2 sahaja

Friday, July 18, 2014

Life and Death

It's Ramadhan. A holy month.

Many tragic events occurred in this month. The most highlighted event is the war on Palestine.
May they stay strong and may God give them barakah, ya Rabb. I can't do much except than pray, donate and boycott. That's what most people can do. We can't go on war. I can't.

Then. Boycotting. Many people agree on this matter and many do not. This is what I think. Those who want to boycott, just boycott and you have your intention there. God knows why. And do not criticise those who do not choose your way. Those who disagree. Let people who choose to boycott, do what we want to do peacefully. Do not criticise our choice. You do not want us to talk about your choice, do you? So let us do what we believe.

Death. The war has caused many death.

Innalillahhiwainnalillahhiroji un.

They may expect it but yes, we never know when it will be. It could be tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, it can be any time for those in Gaza and for us.

When I answered my mom yesterday and she said, "Stay calm". I was a little bit nervous and terrified. And when I said, "What's the matter?" I really do not want to know what was the matter.

"Pak Tih died this afternoon. 3 pm."

My knees were trembling. My heart was beating fast. I was not close to him when he was alive. But I remember his kiss to my cheeks when I wanted to do MA a few years back.I felt...

Nobody knew that he had cancer. No one knew including him.

Yes. Death can knock on our door just like that.

And then a Malaysian plane crashed last night. Everybody has their own story. And if we listen to stories behind their cause of travelling, we may cry. I may. Some may not.

Again. Death can't be predicted. If it can, people will get ready. But, it can't.

Thinking about death makes me think about deeds. Good deeds to people surround me. To friends, family, mom, dad, husband, my kid. And my responsibility as a servant to Him.

One word. Tiny. Very tiny. It is me. Astaghfirullahal azim.

No comments: